©2018 BY ECO-STRUCTURES INTERNATIONAL.

February 7, 2019

How to Cool Your Home Without Warming the Planet 

The Heating Ventilation and Air-Conditioning sector is a massive contributor to global warming, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one heavily air-conditioned nation. (Below Photo Credit: WAM)

The government has placed...

This week, Eco-Structures was invited alongside public and private stakeholders to the launch of the Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) Retrofit Program, attended by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Saud Al Qasimi, Crown Prince of Ras Al Khaimah, and other public and private stakeho...

May 19, 2018

The oval ring-shaped Museum of the Future is currently being constructed only a short distance away from a forest of city skyscrapers. Lining Dubai’s busiest highway, its standalone circular design is an apt representation of how modernity, innovation, and digitization...

April 10, 2018

In Dubai the shift from nomadic and village life to life in permanent and urban structures happened fast.

Construction techniques were imported and not always optimally suited to the local environment and its unique climate challenges. The HVAC systems that were importe...

March 15, 2018

Dubai is now an alpha+ global city with one of the world’s most attractive construction markets. Its massive growth is impressively balanced by the traditional heritage and history that has underscored the UAE’s development.

In the past, people were able to navigate ext...

January 10, 2018

The Air In Here Matters

Last year, the University of East Anglia (UEA) was rated one of the best universities for student experience in the Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey. Among other measures, the survey assessed the campus environment as well as the...

December 15, 2017

Concrete is one of the oldest building materials known to man. It’s application in construction is boundless and hails at least as far back as the time that the Egyptian pyramids were built. Despite the development and use over time of alternative resources – i.e., ram...

November 12, 2017

Design and construction costs account for an estimated 20% of a building's total lifetime cost (the remaining 80% is spent on operations, maintenance and management). Approximately 30% of the total lifetime cost of a typical building in the UAE is AC-related. So the co...

Please reload

Our Recent Posts

Eco-Structures in the News

April 30, 2019

AC Is Making Us Hotter

February 7, 2019

TermoDeck for LEED (BD+C)

December 31, 2018

1/1
Please reload

Tags

Please reload